Do you think your insurance provider is the first person you want to contact in case of property damage? Wrong! You need to get the services of a public adjuster. The first thing you want to do is to open a web browser and search "public adjuster near me?"
But who even is a public adjuster? What are they good for? What do they do? How can they help?
We'll address all of these questions in this blog post. Let's see how the American insurance industry works and why a public adjuster is a homeowner's best friend.
How Does Property Insurance Work?
When your insured property gets damaged, you go to the insurance provider. They ask you to prove that the damages have actually been done to your property before you can get any compensation.
Then they'll refer you to someone who will prove the damages. Everything looks to be working fine, right? But, there's a catch!
The person you've been referred to is on the insurance provider's payroll! They'll naturally tend to produce an estimate that might be lower than the amount required to fix your property.
As a result, homeowners in America face one or both of the following problems:
- It can take up to several months to get the insurance claim check.
- The money they get can be as low as one-seventh of the original losses.
How Can A Public Adjuster Near Me Help?
If you google "public adjuster near me," you can get to ACI Adjustments Group, the leading public adjuster in the United States. What they do can be summed up in two points:
- They can help you get as much as 700% of the claim money as you will get without one.
- They can get your case processen in well under the 30 days average time it takes for a property insurance claim to be settled.
But how do they do that?
How do the Public Adjusters Do That?
The course of action is simple. Public adjusters will do three things for you:
- They will review your insurance policy to find out what advantage you have. They have extensive legal notice and can point out from the terms and conditions of the policy where you might have an edge.
- Next, they will prepare an estimate of the damages done to your property that represents the damages accurately. In doing so they make sure that you get the maximum compensation.
- They will follow up your case and negotiate with the insurance provider to make sure that you get the insurance money in time.
All good things come at a price so the public adjuster guy must also charge you a small fortune upfront right? Wrong!
How Much Does a Public Adjuster Cost?
A public adjuster costs $0 upfront. They will not charge you a cent before you accept a final deal from the insurance agency. Even at that point, they charge a maximum of 20% of the compensation you have got.
Keep in mind that they can increase the compensation by up to 700%. It means that you will always be 680% in profit. Not a bad deal by any means!
ACI Adjustment Group ServicesACI Adjustment group provides assistance with insurance claim investigation in storm, fire, water damage, and all other common insurance claims. The services we provide include:
- Insurance policy review to help you understand the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- Evaluating damages that are covered under your insurance policy.
- Proving the damages done to your property so that you get claim money according to the damage.
- Following up with your insurance claim process to get it processed fast.