If you are looking for a Philadelphia Adjustment Group, you have come to the right place.
ACI Adjustment Group is the leading public adjuster at national level in the US and is expanding globally soon.
No matter what is the nature of damage to your property, ACI has got you covered.
Why Do You Need Philadelphia Adjustment Group?
The property insurance system of the US is designed in such a way that you need someone on your side when presenting an insurance claim case.
According to the law, if your insured property is damaged by anything that's covered under your insurance policy, it is your responsibility to prove that the damage is actually sustained by the property.
The insurance company generally refers people to a claim inspector of their own. These people are on the insurer's payroll, and they tend to produce an estimate in favor of the insurance company.
Consequently, you might end up getting far lesser compensation than your losses.
A Public Adjuster is an independent operative who can prove the damages done to your property to the insurance company on your behalf.
As a result, you can get as much as 700% more compensation from your insurance company compared to what you'd get without a public adjuster.
Is Hiring Philadelphia Adjustment Group Costly?
No, it is not costly per se. You do not have to pay anything upfront and state laws even prohibit the public adjusters from charging any fee before a settlement is agreed between the homeowner and the insurance company.
The fee is mostly charged in the form of a contingency fee which is up to 20% of the claim amount. Keeping in mind that you can get up to 7 times more compensation with a public adjuster on your side, that fee is anything but steep.
Why Hire ACI?
With more public adjusters operating in the states than you can count, why should you hire ACI Adjustments Group?
Well, here are some objective reasons why ACI should be your first choice:
- We offer free insurance inspection without any commitments.
- We provide a free insurance policy review for you to better understand your insurance policy's terms and conditions.
- ACI has been ranked the number 1 public adjuster for customer service for 8 years in a row by the UPS (United Public Adjusters).
- ACI is among the 100 fastest growing businesses in Philadelphia.
- ACI is one of the 500 fastest growing businesses in the US.
What Cases Does Philadelphia Adjustment Group Deal?
We deal with them all, to say it in one sentence. The areas where we can help you include but are not limited to:
- Damage done by earthquakes.
- Damage caused by hurricanes.
- Damage due to storms of any nature.
- Fire damage.
- Any other damage attributed to force majeure.
- Water damage to the kitchen and washrooms.
- Damage done by rocks flying off a lawn mower.
- Damage caused by molds, mildew and rust.
ACI Adjustment Group ServicesACI Adjustment group provides assistance with insurance claim investigation in storm, fire, water damage, and all other common insurance claims. The services we provide include:
- Insurance policy review to help you understand the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- Evaluating damages that are covered under your insurance policy.
- Proving the damages done to your property so that you get claim money according to the damage.
- Following up with your insurance claim process to get it processed fast.