Missing shingles on roof insurance can be a tricky insurance scenario.
If you want to be sure about what your insurance covers in terms of roof repairs, you need to read the fine print on the insurance papers with care.
Exclusions in Missing Shingles on Roof Insurance
Insurance companies can exclude certain scenarios, materials, and services from a policy. This is done to avoid people from fraudulently getting claims.
For example, if you grab a sledgehammer, go John Henry on your roof, and hack the poor thing apart, your chances of getting an insurance claim will be ZERO.
However, you don't have to do something that drastic to disqualify yourself from getting an insurance claim.
Missing shingles on roof insurance might not cover your damages in the following cases:
After you file a claim for missing shingles on roof insurance any other damage to the roof, a claim inspector will come to examine the roof. Their job is to determine the cause of the damage done to the roof.
If the damage is ruled to be a result of poor maintenance of the structure, you'll not be entitled to any insurance money.
Some of the insurance policies usually don't cover recycled or other "green" materials. This is because these materials usually have a short life and high maintenance cost.
So, if you want to replace your roof or renovate it, consult the insurance provider to know if the new roof is covered under your missing shingles on roof insurance.
Generally, the roofs more than 20 years old are not covered by insurance. This is because such roofs have already reached their service life and it will be practically impossible to cover them while making a profit on the insurance deal.
How to Get the Best Compensation for Missing Shingles on Roof Insurance?
If you want to get the best compensation and want to avoid the pitfalls in the roofing insurance deals, you need someone on your side.
That someone needs to be:
- Licensed and registered in your state.
- Expert in reading and deciphering insurance policies.
- Expert in evaluating the damage done to your property and determining the cause.
That sounds like you'll need the engineer and a lawyer to do the thing.
You are not right. But you are also not wrong.
You need the services of someone called a public adjuster or a claim adjuster.
But if you google "claim adjuster," you come to know that there are literally thousands of people offering these services. So, which one to select?
How about selecting someone who:
- Has won the number 1 rank in the industry for the best customer service.
- Has been on the list of the 500 fastest growing businesses in the entire US.
- Operates nation-wide and is known for solving the cases in the minimum possible time.
- Can get you the highest legally possible adjustment against your claim.
The only company that wins in all those categories is ACI Adjustment Group.
ACI Adjustment Group ServicesACI Adjustment group provides assistance with insurance claim investigation in storm, fire, water damage, and all other common insurance claims. The services we provide include:
- Insurance policy review to help you understand the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- Evaluating damages that are covered under your insurance policy.
- Proving the damages done to your property so that you get claim money according to the damage.
- Following up with your insurance claim process to get it processed fast.