Liberty Mutual roof replacement is a tricky thing. Liberty Mutual, being one of the leading insurance providers in the US, has a set of rules to address this.
As a rule of thumb, the insurance policy you have is the bible and evey clause is a verse. Those verses decide whether or not you are entitled to liberty mutual roof replacement.
However, there's also good news. If you get the roof done by a contractor approved by Liberty Mutual, you can get up to 5 years of guarantee on the roof.
That's a nice thing but not all the roofs will be covered by the guarantee. Let's see what factors are at play in deciding whether or not you get Liberty Mutual roof replacement.
Cases Where you Can Get Liberty Mutual Roof Replacement
The details of the cases where you qualify for roof replacement will be given in the insurance policy. Some of the commonly covered cases include:
- Damage or roof leakage resulting from hailing.
- Roof damaged as a result of heavy rains or snow.
- Roof damaged by a windstorm.
- Damaged to the roof due to any other environmental factor beyond the homeowner's control.
Cases Where you Cannot Get Liberty Mutual Roof Replacement
Liberty Mutual does not always entitle you to roof replacements. Some of the cases where you might not get the roof replaced include:
- If the damage to the roof is too small and can be repaired.
- If the roof has completed its age (20 years usually).
- If the damage has resulted from negligence or lack of maintenance from the owner.
- If the roof is damaged by a deliberate act from the owner.
Who Decides It?
When you file a claim with the insurance provider, they send in a team of insurance claim adjusters. These people assess the damage done to the roof and determine the cause.
If they find that the roof is too damaged to repair and the cause of the damage is covered by the insurance, they recommend Liberty Mutual roof replacement.
You might have trust issues with this team as they are working for the insurer. Thankfully, the law has you covered. Just like people named their champions for trial by combat in the ancient times, you can name your champions to prove the damage and its cause to the insurer.
These champions are known as public adjusters. They won't wield any swords or spears for you. They will fight in legal combat and safeguard your interests in the insurance claim case.
These people also don't ask for any castles or bags of gold upfront to fight for you.
They will review your insurance policy, file the claim with proof of damage and follow up the case to make sure you get the best compensation in the shortest time.
You only have to pay them once you have agreed on a deal with the insurer. That's a win-win situation for you. Isn't it?
ACI Adjustment Group ServicesACI Adjustment group provides assistance with insurance claim investigation in storm, fire, water damage, and all other common insurance claims. The services we provide include:
- Insurance policy review to help you understand the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- Evaluating damages that are covered under your insurance policy.
- Proving the damages done to your property so that you get claim money according to the damage.
- Following up with your insurance claim process to get it processed fast.