It can be disturbing to know that the insurance estimate for the repairs of your house is lower than the estimate of expenditure given by the contractor. Right?
But how can that be possible? The insurance company is required to pay you for all the damages! Or at least you believe that.
So how can an insurance estimate be lower than the contractor estimate? ACI Adjustments Group will today help you know the secrets that cause this to be.
So, let's see!!!
What can be the Reason Behind Insurance Estimates Being Lower than Contractor's Estimates
To investigate the reasons behind this, you will need to understand the way the insurance system of works in the US.
When you get property insurance, the policy states that in case of any damage to the property, it will be your job to prove the damages.
The reimbursement you get will be according to the damages proven to be done to the property. When you go for a claim, the insurance company suggests you to get the damages proven by a person of their recommendation.
Now this is the tricky part.
You are not obligated to get the services of the person suggested by the company. But most of the time people don't think much about it.
As the person suggested by the insurance company is on their payroll or otherwise obliged by them, they tend to formulate an estimate that heavily favors the insurance company.
What does this mean for you?
So you get an insurance estimate that cannot even cover the expenses estimated by the contractor. However, that's not the end of the world and Uncle Sam does care for your interests.
There's a way you can get the money it would actually take to repair your property. How? Let's see.
How Can you Get Insurance to Match the Contractor's Estimate - ACI Adjustments Group
The law does require you to prove the damages to the insurance company. But you are not at all bound to get the proof from the person or agent specified by the insurance company.
And that's where public adjusters come in.
A public adjuster is a third-party who can prove the damage done to your property to your insurance company.
As they are an independent entity, they do it impartially and help you get legitimate compensation for the damages.
You must be thinking that public adjusters are just another expense in the way of getting the insurance money. But that's not the case!
Public adjusters will only charge once the claim has been paid and their charges are proportional to the settlement you get.
Here's what a public adjuster like ACI Adjustments Group can do for you:
- They can review your insurance policy to see what benefits you can get. As the policy is a legal document with a lot of terminology in it, you cannot understand it without an attorney. Good news for you, ACI Adjustments group can do it free of charge for you.
- They can help you get the rightful adjustment. You might think the difference might be insignificant but no. Public adjusters can help you get up to 700% more adjustment money.
- As public adjusters are experienced in the job, they can speed up the claim process, enabling you to get the settlement very fast.
ACI Adjustment Group ServicesACI Adjustment group provides assistance with insurance claim investigation in storm, fire, water damage, and all other common insurance claims. The services we provide include:
- Insurance policy review to help you understand the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- Evaluating damages that are covered under your insurance policy.
- Proving the damages done to your property so that you get claim money according to the damage.
- Following up with your insurance claim process to get it processed fast.