Selective Insurance Group is an amalgamation of ten property and casualty (P&C) insurance companies.
Having an "A" rating and being the 41st largest P&C insurance company in the US, Selective is a real big player in the insurance landscape.
How to Get Claims from Selective Insurance?
The process for getting a claim from Selective insurance is the same as the others.
No doubt, Selective is one of the best insurance agencies in the US, but the laws are the same here.
Here's how you can get claim money from Selective:
- If your insured property sustains any sort of damage, you report it to Selective.
- Selective determines whether or not the damage your property has sustained is covered by your insurance.
- If they decide the damage is covered, they ask you to prove the damages before you can get the compensation.
- They refer you to their claim inspector who surveys the damages property and prepares an estimate of the damages.
- Selective then pays you according to the estimate prepared by the claim inspector.
As the claim inspector is generally on the payroll of Selective, you are right in thinking that they might tend to come up with an estimate that is not in line with the actual damages.
You must think: Is there any way for getting compensation that realistically covers all the damages?
There is! ACI Selective Insurance Services can do that for you.
What are ACI Selective Insurance Services?
If you want to get the best possible compensation from Selective, here's what hiring ACI Selective Insurance services can do:
- An expert from ACI will review your insurance policy to find out what is covered by your insurance.
- ACI will assign you a claim surveyor who will make an estimate of the damages your property has sustained.
- ACI will follow up with your case and make sure that you get the highest legally possible compensation.
- ACI Selective Insurance services also include ACI negotiating with Selective to get you the best deal.
What Are the Benefits of ACI Selective Insurance Services?
If you hire ACI Selective Insurance services, you can get the following benefits:
- Compensation for any and all of the damages your property might have sustained if they are covered by the insurance.
- Up to 7 times more compensation for your claim than you would get without the services of ACI.
- Speedy case proceedings to make sure you get the compensation as early as 3 weeks.
All that must come at a price. That's true! ACI does charge for their services.
What do ACI Selective Insurance Services Cost?
Whether you want ACI's services for following up with a claim with Selective or any other insurance provider, you have to pay Zero dollars upfront.
The charges are roughly as follows:
- Policy review and initial property visits are free and with no commitments.
- No money is charged before you get a compensation from the insurer.
- A small percentage of the final compensation is charged in accordance with the regulations of the state.
ACI Adjustment Group ServicesACI Adjustment group provides assistance with insurance claim investigation in storm, fire, water damage, and all other common insurance claims. The services we provide include:
- Insurance policy review to help you understand the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- Evaluating damages that are covered under your insurance policy.
- Proving the damages done to your property so that you get claim money according to the damage.
- Following up with your insurance claim process to get it processed fast.